CHURCH OF THE GOOD SHEPHERD

Vancouver, Washington

Currently in design, the renovation of the Church of the Good Shepherd, in Vancouver, Washington, will update and modernize the existing 13,900 sq ft facility and add 4,000 sq ft of support spaces. C2K Architecture worked closely with the church leadership, ministries, and outreach groups to organize and maximize use of their existing spaces and set up distinct zones for worship, education and community. The renovated buildings will provide new facilities for the outreach programs of the church, which include a Montessori school, religious education classrooms, meeting facilities for community support groups and an expanded parish hall and kitchen. The entry was enlarged with a new narthex to provide additional gathering space for parishioners, before and after services. A chapel was introduced into one of the original buildings that housed the first sanctuary of the church; preserving and linking the history of the congregation to the new vision for the future.

 
 

503.444.2200 | INFO@C2KARCH.COM | 1645 NW HOYT. PORTLAND, OR 97209
© 2019 C2K ARCHITECTURE INC